Thanks for watching! ❤️ Don’t forget to share, like and subscribe to my channel
🖨 PRINT RECIPE HERE:
⬇️ Full recipe below ⬇️
Other amazing recipes on: https://healthyfitnessmeals.com
* 2 lb fingerling potatoes rubbed and cut into wedges or halved
* 2 tbsp avocado oil or olive oil
* 1 tsp dried oregano
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 1 tsp onion powder
* Kosher salt and pepper to taste
* 1/2 bunch fresh dill finely chopped
* Optional: lemon wedges and plain greek yogurt or tzatziki sauce
* Preheat the oven to 450F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
* Place the potato wedges into the prepared pan. Drizzle with the oil and sprinkle with all the seasonings. Mix with your hands to coat, then spread in a single layer.
* Bake for around 30 minutes, flipping halfway.
* Garnish the wedges with fresh dill and serve with a dollop of yogurt/tzatziki sauce and lemon wedges..
📍FIND ME ON OTHER PLATFORMS