Thanks for watching! ❤️ Don’t forget to share, like and subscribe to my channel
🖨 PRINT RECIPE HERE:
⬇️ Full recipe below ⬇️
Other amazing recipes on: https://healthyfitnessmeals.com
* 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour divided
* 1 cup wholemeal flour
* 1 tbsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* A pinch of salt
* 2 large eggs
* 1 cup plain yogurt
* 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
* 3/4 cup honey
* Zest and juice of 1 organic lemon
* To serve: fresh strawberries
* Preheat the oven to 375ºF and line with paper cups a large 12-cup muffin tin.
* In a medium bowl, stir the chopped strawberries with 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
* In a large bowl whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
* In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs with yogurt, coconut oil, honey, lemon zest, and juice until smooth.
* Add the wet ingredients over the dry ones and whisk just until combined. Quickly fold in the strawberry-flour mixture, make sure you don’t over-mix or the strawberries inside the batter might get mushy.
* Divide the batter among your prepared muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out mostly clean.
* Allow the muffins to completely cool on a rack before serving. Serve with fresh strawberries and enjoy!
📍FIND ME ON OTHER PLATFORMS